September 14, 2015
1965 was a big year for the world — and, on a somewhat smaller scale (we suppose), it was a big year for Norwood. That was the year Central Dental Associates first opened its doors to our community. We’ve been providing excellent general and family dentistry ever since — and we were so proud to celebrate our 50th anniversary in our newly renovated office.
If you’re looking for a reliable, compassionate and skilled dentist, look no further than your trusted dentists at Central Dental Associates. We’ve helped countless Norwood neighbors achieve excellent oral health over the years — and we’d love to help you, too.
Comments Off on Central Dental Associates: Your Trusted Norwood Dentist
November 25, 2014
The approaching holiday season can be a double dose of danger for your dental care. While most people tend to eat more sugary foods and drink more alcohol, they also get so busy with holiday preparations that they forget to keep up with their normal oral hygiene routine. You can protect your teeth and make dental care a priority this season by contacting Central Dental Associates today for an appointment. The experienced dentists of Central Dental Associates proudly serve all of Norwood, MA, Walpole, Westwood, Medfield, Dedham and nearby communities.
Holiday Dental Care Tips
- Desserts– Drink plenty of water after eating anything sugary. This will help wash away the bacteria.
- Sticky Treats– Avoid chewy candies and dried fruits such as cranberries. These sticky particles will linger on your teeth and are hard to remove, which increases the risk of developing cavities.
- Alcohol– Try not to swish wine around in your mouth and drink water between glasses of wine to rinse the acid away from your teeth.
- Sugar Free– Anytime you can substitute a treat for a sugar- free version you are helping protect your teeth. Sugar- Free treats containing the sugar substitute, Xylitol, can actually help reduce plaque buildup. Also try chewing a piece of sugar-free gum after a meal to un-stick food material from your teeth.
- Got Milk– Dairy can protect your teeth from acids produced by oral bacteria, decreasing the possibility of tooth decay. Just add a glass of milk or a slice of cheese to your holiday candies and treats.
- Stress- Holiday stress can cause some people to grind or clench their teeth while sleeping (bruxism). A dentist can provide you with a custom night guard to prevent damage from bruxism.
Holiday Dental Care in Norwood, MA
This time of year can spell disaster for your teeth. Have a healthy holiday season by remembering to keep up with your dental care. Make an appointment with Central Dental Associates for a pre or post holiday cleaning. Central Dental Associates serves patients throughout Norwood, MA, Walpole, Westwood, Medfield, Dedham and surrounding cities.
Comments Off on Holiday Dental Care Advice
September 25, 2013
Do you find yourself longing for a whiter smile? Have you tried over-the-counter teeth whitening solutions or whitening toothpastes and been left disappointed with the results? At Central Dental Associates, we can help improve your smile with professional teeth whitening treatments.
If you’re interested in a brighter smile, we can help. We’ll start by analyzing your smile to determine the causes and types of stains that are affecting your smile. One of the methods we offer is in-office whitening. This method takes a visit to our dental office, where we’ll apply a special bleaching gel to your teeth. You’ll leave with a noticeably brighter smile.
We also offer take-home whitening trays for increased convenience. We’ll create custom whitening trays from impressions of your teeth. You’ll line the trays with a professional bleaching gel, wear them as directed, and watch as your teeth gradually whiten. This is a good option if you want to have more control over the whitening process.
If you want a brighter smile, we’re here to help with a variety of teeth whitening solutions. We’ll find the right choice for your smile, and help you achieve the dazzling white smile of your dreams. Teeth whitening is a great cosmetic dentistry treatment that can have a big impact on your life.
Visit our contemporary practice and learn why Central Dental Associates has been Norwood’s premier choice for family and restorative dentistry since 1965. We’re located in Norwood, MA at Chestnut Green, convenient to patients from Walpole, Westwood, Medfield, Dedham, and surrounding areas. Call us today!
Comments Off on Teeth Whitening Solutions in Norwood, MA