Root Canal Therapy in Norwood
Root canals have a notoriously bad rap. Patients who think they might need one will avoid the dentist like the plague. However, the purpose of a root canal is actually to relieve pain – not cause it. In fact, most patients report that their discomfort subsides significantly following root canal treatment. Here’s what you need to know about root canals:
- Our Norwood dental office houses an endodontist – specialist in root canals – so you can receive an advanced level of care.
- A root canal is necessary when the inside of the tooth becomes infected due to injury or decay.
- During the treatment, the diseased tissue is removed and replaced with a rubber-like substance.
- The tooth is often “capped,” to return strength and restore the tooth’s appearance.
- A tooth treated with a root canal can last you the rest of your life.
Not so bad is it? When you visit our Norwood, MA office for root canal therapy, you can expect professional, comfortable care. Our endodontist has years of experience, and she’s perfected her gentle methods. Begin tooth-pain relief today with comfortable root canal therapy!